Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belt CP - Improving the breed

Have been fooling around with my Belt CP and finally got it to fly the way I wanted !

After 3 hours of modifications, I've managed to get the Belt CP to have direct CCPM linkages and battery mounted in-line with the boom (aka Trex SE style) and also shaving a bit of weight off the areadi lightweight heli.

So for all Belt CP flyers, dun throw away or sell away your belt CP yet (Sorry, Hemendra )as I would be posting pictures in this thread later (as promised to my good Belt CP buddies at Punggul ).
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Hehe! Is it eCCPM 90 or eCCPM120?

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
      Have been fooling around with my Belt CP and finally got it to fly the way I wanted !

After 3 hours of modifications, I've managed to get the Belt CP to have direct CCPM linkages and battery mounted in-line with the boom (aka Trex SE style) and also shaving a bit of weight off the areadi lightweight heli.

So for all Belt CP flyers, dun throw away or sell away your belt CP yet (Sorry, Hemendra )as I would be posting pictures in this thread later (as promised to my good Belt CP buddies at Punggul ).
      lucky i got you man, i was about to put in new servos AT80.
      please hurry up
      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
        lucky i got you man, i was about to put in new servos AT80.
        please hurry up
        I'm still running the AT80 on the bugger and with the mod, there was a big improvement in the stability, predictability and crispness of response.

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
        Hehe! Is it eCCPM 90 or eCCPM120?

SH
        Retained the original eCCPM 120* swashplate ....hey, this is supposed to be a "budget" mod to improve the handling ....only need to purchase 1 item which only cost a few dollars.

Comment

Well, if u have extra swash plate from TRex, u still can use. I change my Align carbon frame's 120Degree swash to my 90Degree swash liau. Yesterday nite tried in Yishun and it perform well.

SH

Comment

Fantastic job, I seen it for myself. You are the man kekekke.
            Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
              Fantastic job, I seen it for myself. You are the man kekekke.
              Bro, ....buy aredi anot ? ....I leggo pictures tomorrow, can ? ....otherwise have to be after CNY leow !

Comment

Bro, ....buy aredi anot ? ....I leggo pictures tomorrow, can ? ....otherwise have to be after CNY leow !
                uncle Tony,
                haven't told us what to buy la ? where to get before they close
                JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
                  uncle Tony,
                  haven't told us what to buy la ? where to get before they close
                  You wan ? .....see you at Rotor, later around 3 pm !

Comment

kekekekeke, I better go lunch time.

Comment

lol so you did the servo mod like you described @ bishan? cool! wat u did? foam tape the servo to the body huh hahaha

Comment

Come on man! Show us photos of your mod!!
                        In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Uncle Tony,
                          sold out liao....

You wan ? .....see you at Rotor, later around 3 pm !

Comment

Originally posted by mave
                            Uncle Tony,
                            sold out liao....

Like Yoda said, "there is still hope, there is another....."

Comment

Ghostfit
                              I bought some red damper o-rings (Tamiya, used for cars) hopefully it would fit in the BeltCP.. it's a bag of 10 pcs maybe I can pass u 2 pcs if they fit and let me know what you think of the dampers! the original black o-rings suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X